OOP - Sonjia Leyva

  • Sonjia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
      Goin' to Oregon to visit the parental units and the in-laws. With Ben
      and Julia. No Robert. Fun, fun, fun.

      Actually, it should be. We'll be back on 9/17. No reports affected
      that I am aware of.

      See you all in a week!

      Sonjia
    • Sonjia Leyva
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        We're heading off with the dirt urchins for a few days in Sequoia NP. No tests are affected that I am aware of. We'll be gone from 8/2 - 8/5. Happy Hiking!

        Sonjia Leyva
        http://www.geophile.net
        "Geologists are Scouts who hated to give up camping when they went to college, so they majored in geology." Ellen Sue Blakey