OOP - Chuck Carnes

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 2:14 PM
      I will be on the trails from tonight until Sunday
      night. I will be back on line Monday morning. I'm out.

      Chuck Carnes

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Chuck Carnes
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2005
        I will be out until May 31. Got to go to a stinking
        wedding this week end. I COULD be out on the trail but
        Noooooo! Anyway, Everything of mine is caught up.
        Until Tuesday... be safe everyone.

        Chuck Carnes

      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          I will be OOP until July 5, as most people are.

          Test Effected:
          I have just posted my LTR's for the Princeton Tec EOS
          and OR Celestial Gaiters. If they are edited while I
          am out I will fix them when I return which will be the
          due date. I am monitor for the IBEX Approach Tights
          and I have Pascal's Field Report to look over. I will
          edit it over the weekend if needed and post it on July
          5.

          Hae a wonderful and safe July 4.

          Chuck Carnes

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Mail Mobile
          http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
        • Chuck Carnes
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2006
            I will be OOP until Sunday night. I will have access
            to mail so I will be able to check it but I won't be
            able to communicate much. Later!

            Chuck Carnes

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Chuck Carnes
            Message 5 of 5 , May 7, 2008
              I will be OOP tomorrow (5/8) at a conference but will
              be back by tomorrow night. I will post my FR for the
              Gregory Whitney when I return.

              Chuck Carnes

              Be a better friend, newshound, and