Ray Estrella semi-OOP for the long weekend

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      I am going to work on my dad's house all weekend. I should be able to
      use my brother's computer to check in the evenings. I am expecting the
      Crazy Creek Hammock FRs to edit any day now,(guys...)There are a couple
      ORs edited and awaiting updates also.

      To all the mothers in the BGT. In memory of child-bearing I wish you
      all a good Labor Day. (That's what it's for, right?)

      Have a good week-end all,

      Ray
      (A dad that has been referred to as a mother before.)