Angora wool socks

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      i have just purchased a pair of Northland Woolens "Arctic Clipper"
      socks, as I'm intrigued by the merino/angora combination. However, I'm
      wondering if they are sturdy and well-fitting enough for winter hiking
      and backpacking. Anyone have experience with these? I'll write an OR
      once the cold weather comes and I have a chance to play with them, but
      if I learn that they are unsuited at the outset I'll just return them
      and buy my usual Dahlgrens or Capilene Expedition.

      Ted.