Re: Rain gear

  • AsABat
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 1, 2006
      > > Glissading shouldn't destroy anything. Sliding on one's rear can.
      > > Glissading is properly done on one's feet.
      > >
      > When done unintentionally, it occasionally destroys one's fibula,

      Ok, my comment about real glissading was a subtle tongue-in-cheek
      comment. I do recall in my younger days being told that by many old
      timers, however. Maybe they wanted to make sure we all had a chance to
      damage something and become real mountain men.

      Bill
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 57 of 57 , Sep 30, 2006
        At 01:57 PM 2/09/2006, you wrote:
        >You could always do the old golf course trick....

        Which reminds me ... the said person I assume referred to silently in
        this comment has been very quiet since I suggested he need
        counselling for his views of BGT. Might keep that comment in reserve
        for future like minded people :-)

        Andrew