RE: [backpackgeartesters] Attn: Chuck Carnes

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2006
      Thanks Jim.
      I never got it on my end. I will find and edit in the morning.
      Sometimes I really hate Yahoo.

      tv
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 19, 2007
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/Outdoor%20Research%20Latitude%20Mitt/Test%20Report%20by%20Chuck%20Carnes/

        Chuck, the table at the end of your report runs off my monitor in 1024
        resolution and cuts off the last word. It doesn't scroll left or right.
        Could you check it when you have an opportunity?

        Shane
        List Admin
      • Rescue
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 20, 2007
          Hmmm... that's strange, it doesn't run off the page on mine at that size.
          After checking in IE, I see it now too.

          Chuck, try removing all this from your <table> tag: text-align: left;
          margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;

          AB

          > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/Outdoor%20Research
          > %20Latitude%20Mitt/Test%20Report%20by%20Chuck%20Carnes/
          >
          > Chuck, the table at the end of your report runs off my monitor in 1024
          > resolution and cuts off the last word. It doesn't scroll left or right.
          > Could you check it when you have an opportunity?
          >
          > Shane
          > List Admin
        • Chuck Carnes
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 22, 2007
            Okay...thanks for the find, Shane.

            Chuck Carnes

            --- Rescue <rescue@...> wrote:

            > Hmmm... that's strange, it doesn't run off the page
            > on mine at that size.
            > After checking in IE, I see it now too.
            >
            > Chuck, try removing all this from your <table> tag:
            > text-align: left;
            > margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;
            >

            > AB

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/Outdoor%20Research

            %20Latitude%20Mitt/Test%20Report%20by%20Chuck%20Carnes/

            > > Chuck, the table at the end of your report runs
            > off my monitor in 1024
            > > resolution and cuts off the last word. It doesn't
            > scroll left or right.
            > > Could you check it when you have an opportunity?
            > >
            > > Shane
            > > List Admin

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
          • Chuck Carnes
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 23, 2007
              I tried what you have here and it didn't seem to work.
              I am clueless when it comes to the html formatting
              like you have described, all that mumbo-jumbo makes no
              since to me.

              Any other suggestions?

              Chuck

              --- Rescue <rescue@...> wrote:

              > Hmmm... that's strange, it doesn't run off the page
              > on mine at that size.
              > After checking in IE, I see it now too.
              >
              > Chuck, try removing all this from your <table> tag:
              > text-align: left;
              > margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;
              >

              > AB

              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/Outdoor%20Research

              %20Latitude%20Mitt/Test%20Report%20by%20Chuck%20Carnes/

              > > Chuck, the table at the end of your report runs
              > off my monitor in 1024
              > > resolution and cuts off the last word. It doesn't
              > scroll left or right.
              > > Could you check it when you have an opportunity?
              > >
              > > Shane
              > > List Admin

              The fish are biting.
            • Jerry Goller
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 23, 2007
                Two words: Report Writer..... ;o)

                Jerry

                reviews and tests on the planet.

                --- Rescue <rescue@...> wrote:

                > Hmmm... that's strange, it doesn't run off the page on mine at that
                > size.
                > After checking in IE, I see it now too.
                >
                > Chuck, try removing all this from your <table> tag:
                > text-align: left;
                > margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;
                >

                > AB

                http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/Outdoor%20Research

                %20Latitude%20Mitt/Test%20Report%20by%20Chuck%20Carnes/

                > > Chuck, the table at the end of your report runs
                > off my monitor in 1024
                > > resolution and cuts off the last word. It doesn't
                > scroll left or right.
                > > Could you check it when you have an opportunity?
                > >
                > > Shane
                > > List Admin

              • Chuck Carnes
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 23, 2007
                  I hear ya...I hear ya. Maybe someday. :)

                  Chuck

                  --- Jerry Goller <ChiefModerator@...>

                  Never miss an email again!