Edited-LTR- Surefire L1 - David S-E

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      These are Thomas Vickers' official edits of David Sowards-Emmerd SureFire L1
      Lumamax Long Term Report

      Edits = must do
      Edit/comment = think about it, but do something
      Comments = think about it

      Battery Life:
      So far, I've only thoroughly used up one battery, but other than when
      caving, use has been sporatic.

      Edit: sporadic

      Comment: The only thing I would even dare to suggest is maybe some more info
      on the field conditions, temps, altitude, stuff like that. Otherwise, great
      work.

      Update and upload

      TV