RE: ATTN:> Andy Rad - Six Moon Designs Essence Pack Long Term Report

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 12:42 PM
      Andy:
      Please remove her experience. Per the survival guide, you are to report
      on your own personal experience only. The only exceptions we allow to
      this is reports on childrens gear and pet gear.

      Thanks for asking for the clarification!
      Sorry for the delay.

      -Stephanie

      --
      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org
      The Most Comprehensive Interactive Gear Reviews and Tests on the Planet!