RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Rain gear

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 31 8:48 AM
      No question. I'm just trying to improve our odds.

      Jerry

      reviews and tests on the planet.

      Message 57 of 57 , Sep 30, 2006
        At 01:57 PM 2/09/2006, you wrote:
        >You could always do the old golf course trick....

        Which reminds me ... the said person I assume referred to silently in
        this comment has been very quiet since I suggested he need
        counselling for his views of BGT. Might keep that comment in reserve
        for future like minded people :-)

        Andrew