ENGO Blister Patches Test Selection

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      I am pleased to announce the testers for the ENGO Blister Patches have
      been choosen and notified. Below are the lucky testers and I want to
      thank each and every one that sent in an application.

      We have some great testers and I appreciate the quality of
      applications that were sent in for what some might think is a simple
      item. I look forward to seeing this test series.

      Richard Lyon
      Pam Wyant
      Leesa Joiner

      Thanks again!