Rain gear

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 30, 2006
      I'm looking at when we schedule rain gear.

      I'd like you all to chime in on when you think the best time period for
      testing is, fall to winter or late winter through spring.

      Jerry

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 57 of 57 , Sep 30, 2006
        At 01:57 PM 2/09/2006, you wrote:
        >You could always do the old golf course trick....

        Which reminds me ... the said person I assume referred to silently in
        this comment has been very quiet since I suggested he need
        counselling for his views of BGT. Might keep that comment in reserve
        for future like minded people :-)

        Andrew