Attn: Vertex 5 Testers

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      As promised, I contacted Titanium Goat to inquire as to the proper way to
      represent their name. The response is as follows:

      Jim,
      Capitalized... "Titanium Goat"

      So there you go. The 'G' is capitalized.
      Thank you for your time. You may return to your regular testing.

      Jim S.
      Test Moderator

    • colonelcorn76
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:
        > As promised, I contacted Titanium Goat to inquire as to the proper
        way to
        > represent their name. The response is as follows:
        >
        > Jim,
        > Capitalized... "Titanium Goat"
        >
        > So there you go. The 'G' is capitalized.
        > Thank you for your time. You may return to your regular testing.

        Okay. Did you point out their proofreading problem? <grin>
      • JimSabis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          In a message dated 2/28/2005 11:12:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          colonelcorn76@... writes:
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:
          > As promised, I contacted Titanium Goat to inquire as to the proper
          way to
          > represent their name. The response is as follows:
          >
          > Jim,
          > Capitalized... "Titanium Goat"
          >
          > So there you go. The 'G' is capitalized.
          > Thank you for your time. You may return to your regular testing.

          Okay. Did you point out their proofreading problem? <grin>
          #####

          Jim,

          But of course! ; )

          I was very polite, but I did point out where the source of the confusion was.

          Jim S.
          Test Moderator