OOP - August 4-18 - Gail S.

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      I will be OOP starting Friday August 4 through aprox.
      Friday August 18 (2 weeks). I may be back early if
      everything goes well. I will be wilderness canoeing in
      Canada on a remote river which dumps into Lake
      Superior. The last few days may be held up due to the
      condition of the lake...it is often "extremely wild".

      Things affected are: I submitted two IR's on July 31
      and August 1 (Coolibar Hoodie and Sun Hat)..I am
      awaiting edits so I will have to take care of those
      when I get back unless they are edited by morning.

      ***Gail***

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ros Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
        At 07:56 AM 4/08/2006, you wrote:
        >I will be OOP starting Friday August 4 through aprox.
        >Friday August 18 (2 weeks). I may be back early if
        >everything goes well. I will be wilderness canoeing in
        >Canada on a remote river which dumps into Lake
        >Superior. The last few days may be held up due to the
        >condition of the lake...it is often "extremely wild".

        Have fun Gail.

        Regards
        Ros