EDIT-- FR - Coleman Cloudview 2 - Josh Cormier

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Josh,

      Here are my edits of the Coleman Coudview tent.

      EDIT##
      There was enough room in the tent for us some gear

      needs an and between us and some gear.

      EDIT##
      The tent was divided between my
      and my hiking partner, I carried the poles and rail fly, and he
      carried the tent and stakes.

      change the first my to me. Is that a rain fly? otherwise a rail would
      be pretty heavy...

      Please upload after making the changes.

      Also in case you didnt see the email from Andrew, he prefered that you
      not extend for the FR, because the test data could have gone in the
      LTR.

      No biggie my mistake.

      Brian
    • swifteagle1_2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Brian,

        Edits complete, file has been uploaded.

        Sorry if I got you in to trouble with the extention.
        We'll know for next time.

        Have a great day!

        Josh C

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@...>