OOP Marie-Noëlle

  • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
      I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning for a couple of days
      canoe-camping and should be back not later than Friday evening.

      The only things that might be impacted are the deliveries of the
      Tetratsok Injinji and the O.P. Sak.

      --
      Marie-Noëlle
      Wilderness Addict
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 18, 2006
        OOP Marie-Noëlle

        From now to Monday Aug,21 for a couple of days kayak-camping.
        Only things impacted are my Blue Ridge Hammock FR and OP Sak IR,
        awaiting edits. I will take care of them as soon as I'll be back.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
          I'll begin my journey back to France tomorrow morning, and will be
          there Saturday October 14 afternoon (Paris time).

          Things possibly impacted are:
          - Lawson Blue Ridge Camping Hammock LTR: I've not seen the edits yet,
          so I'll take care of them when I'll be on the other side of the pond.
          - Füritechnics Ozitech Diamond Fingers Sharpener: is awaiting my
          arrival in Paris. Give me a couple of days to cope with jet lag and
          take care of a few pressing matters, and expect my IR at the beginning
          of next week.
          - Red Ledge Covert Fleece Vest: I have not heard about shipping or
          arrival yet, so I guess I will be there before it is delivered.
          - Golite Xirtam Jacket: if I am selected for this jacket, I'll be
          able to send my shipping information in less than 48 hours from now.

          See you soon.

          --
          Marie-Noëlle
          Wilderness Addict
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Marie-Noëlle Augendre"
            <augendre.bgt@...> wrote:

            > I'll begin my journey back to France tomorrow morning,

            Marie-Noëlle,

            Good luck in your return to France. It saddens me in a way. I loved
            reading about how excited you were to move to Canada to be even
            closer to the outdoors that you so obviously love. I am sorry to see
            that it was not what you expected.

            I spend at least nine days every month in Minnesota and felt that we
            were kindred spirits those twelve weeks a year. Now it will have to
            suffice feeling close when I make the children French Toast before
            school. Keep those "abnormally large feet" (as I believe you once
            said) on the flat part of the trails.

            Ray
          • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 15, 2006
              Thanks Ray,

              But there is nothing to be sad about. For me, it's just another
              experience, and I'm glad I did it; I have no regret ... but for the
              financial sides :-(

              Forget my ignorance, but what is the Minnesota comparison for?

              Marie-Noëlle

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 15, 2006
                <augendre.bgt@...> wrote:

                > Thanks Ray,

                > Forget my ignorance, but what is the Minnesota comparison for?

                Minnesota is close enough to Canada that when I am there I say "eh".
                Not really but a lot of the northern natives do. I was trying in my
                only-I-think-I'm-funny way to say we were part-time neighbors.

                Hope you are settled in,

                Ray