EDIT: Keen Humboldt FR Lynne Durham

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      EDIT: Keen Humboldt FR Lynne Durham
      Edited by Coy Starnes

      Hi Lynne,

      Great job, manufacture link works and no edits. I only have one
      comment and it is just a FWIW. You switch back and fort between
      do/are the shoes and does/is the shoe (not in the same sentence
      though). I kinda likes the ones which called them shoes
      myself...kinda like I wear jeans or pants and not jean or pant.

      Coy Boy
    • Lynne Durham
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        Got it, Coy. Thanks for the great point.

        I'll pick one, edit and upload.

        lynne

        --
        Lynne Durham