Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Coolibar Hoodie Problem

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
      >--- rayestrella1 <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Wash in HOT water, dry on HIGH and get that trim
      > athletic fit back...

      Gee Ray, that sounds like the voice of experience! :)

      ***Gail***

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sonjia
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
        Thank you, Jennifer. I try. And your opinion DOES matter!

        Sonjia

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Pope"
        <jennifer.pope@...> wrote:

        > Sonjia-
        >
        > You're such an agreeable tester. You should get a brownie point.
        Not that
        > what I say matters.

      • Sonjia
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
          Gail

          I agree. The sleeves are too long, though, and I feel as if I'm
          wearing my daddy's shirt. This is one of the problems with on-line
          shopping - no dressing rooms. I think the XL will work, though.
          We'll see.

          Thanks for the input!

          Sonjia

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, woodswoman
          <woodswoman2001@...> wrote:
          > Sonjia...if it's any consolation, the hoodie I ordered
          > is also on the big side. I was torn between two sizes
          > but decided to go with the bigger one because the
          > description said it had a "trim athletic fit". It is
          > really made more like a tunic I think. Regardless I
          > decided to keep the bigger size...it just simply has a
          > different appearance than I expected (I will relate
          > that in my IR).
          > Gail

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Sonjia
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
            So THAT'S what I need to do to loose the baby weight! NOW you tell me!

            Sonjia (Who's trying to figure out how she can fit into the washer and
            dryer . . .)

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1"