Re: [backpackgeartesters] Coolibar Hoodie Problem

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- Sonjia Leyva <leyva_sm@...> wrote:

      > I've tried on the Coolibar Hoodie and it is a bit
      > too big. I read the directions on the website and
      > decided to order an XL anyway based upon past
      > experience with clothing items from other
      > manufacturers. See what happens when you don't
      > follow the directions?

      Sonjia...if it's any consolation, the hoodie I ordered
      is also on the big side. I was torn between two sizes
      but decided to go with the bigger one because the
      description said it had a "trim athletic fit". It is
      really made more like a tunic I think. Regardless I
      decided to keep the bigger size...it just simply has a
      different appearance than I expected (I will relate
      that in my IR).
      Gail

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
        > > I've tried on the Coolibar Hoodie and it is a bit
        > > too big. I read the directions on the website and
        > > decided to order an XL anyway
        >
        > Sonjia...if it's any consolation, the hoodie I ordered
        > is also on the big side.

        Wash in HOT water, dry on HIGH and get that trim athletic fit back...

        Ray
      • woodswoman
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
          >--- rayestrella1 <rayestrella@...> wrote:

          > Wash in HOT water, dry on HIGH and get that trim
          > athletic fit back...

          Gee Ray, that sounds like the voice of experience! :)

          ***Gail***

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Sonjia
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
            Thank you, Jennifer. I try. And your opinion DOES matter!

            Sonjia

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Pope"
            <jennifer.pope@...> wrote:

            > Sonjia-
            >
            > You're such an agreeable tester. You should get a brownie point.
            Not that
            > what I say matters.

          • Sonjia
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
              Gail

              I agree. The sleeves are too long, though, and I feel as if I'm
              wearing my daddy's shirt. This is one of the problems with on-line
              shopping - no dressing rooms. I think the XL will work, though.
              We'll see.

              Thanks for the input!

              Sonjia

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, woodswoman
              <woodswoman2001@...> wrote:
              > Sonjia...if it's any consolation, the hoodie I ordered
              > is also on the big side. I was torn between two sizes
              > but decided to go with the bigger one because the
              > description said it had a "trim athletic fit". It is
              > really made more like a tunic I think. Regardless I
              > decided to keep the bigger size...it just simply has a
              > different appearance than I expected (I will relate
              > that in my IR).
              > Gail

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Sonjia
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
                So THAT'S what I need to do to loose the baby weight! NOW you tell me!

                Sonjia (Who's trying to figure out how she can fit into the washer and
                dryer . . .)

                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1"