Re: [backpackgeartesters] Coolibar Hoodie Problem

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
      Sonjia-

      You're such an agreeable tester. You should get a brownie point. Not that
      what I say matters.

      Jennifer P.

      On 7/31/06, Sonjia Leyva <leyva_sm@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to propose the following: May I purchase - at my own expense - a
      > Large from Coolibar? If the Large fits then I'll test it and give the XL to
      > my mom (who wants to "borrow" it already); If it doesn't, then I can return
      > the Large and test the XL.

    • woodswoman
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
        --- Sonjia Leyva <leyva_sm@...> wrote:

        > I've tried on the Coolibar Hoodie and it is a bit
        > too big. I read the directions on the website and
        > decided to order an XL anyway based upon past
        > experience with clothing items from other
        > manufacturers. See what happens when you don't
        > follow the directions?

        Sonjia...if it's any consolation, the hoodie I ordered
        is also on the big side. I was torn between two sizes
        but decided to go with the bigger one because the
        description said it had a "trim athletic fit". It is
        really made more like a tunic I think. Regardless I
        decided to keep the bigger size...it just simply has a
        different appearance than I expected (I will relate
        that in my IR).
        Gail

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
          > > I've tried on the Coolibar Hoodie and it is a bit
          > > too big. I read the directions on the website and
          > > decided to order an XL anyway
          >
          > Sonjia...if it's any consolation, the hoodie I ordered
          > is also on the big side.

          Wash in HOT water, dry on HIGH and get that trim athletic fit back...

          Ray
        • woodswoman
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
            >--- rayestrella1 <rayestrella@...> wrote:

            > Wash in HOT water, dry on HIGH and get that trim
            > athletic fit back...

            Gee Ray, that sounds like the voice of experience! :)

            ***Gail***

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Sonjia
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
              Thank you, Jennifer. I try. And your opinion DOES matter!

              Sonjia

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Pope"
              <jennifer.pope@...> wrote:

              > Sonjia-
              >
              > You're such an agreeable tester. You should get a brownie point.
              Not that
              > what I say matters.

            • Sonjia
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
                Gail

                I agree. The sleeves are too long, though, and I feel as if I'm
                wearing my daddy's shirt. This is one of the problems with on-line
                shopping - no dressing rooms. I think the XL will work, though.
                We'll see.

                Thanks for the input!

                Sonjia

                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, woodswoman
                <woodswoman2001@...> wrote:
                > Sonjia...if it's any consolation, the hoodie I ordered
                > is also on the big side. I was torn between two sizes
                > but decided to go with the bigger one because the
                > description said it had a "trim athletic fit". It is
                > really made more like a tunic I think. Regardless I
                > decided to keep the bigger size...it just simply has a
                > different appearance than I expected (I will relate
                > that in my IR).
                > Gail

                > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Sonjia
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
                  So THAT'S what I need to do to loose the baby weight! NOW you tell me!

                  Sonjia (Who's trying to figure out how she can fit into the washer and
                  dryer . . .)

                  --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1"