RE: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Injinji Tetratsok - Anthony "TJ" Smith

  • Anthony (TJ) Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 2:49 PM
      Ray, edits fixed as noted. I've enlarged the pics a little to try and make
      them easier to see.
      TJ Smith

      ***Weight as Delivered – Outdoor version - 1-7/8 oz (54 g);
      Performance version - 2-1/8 oz (60 g)

      Comment: The wool are lighter than the Coolmax?
      ---They sure are. Not quite sure why, but they weighed out as less on my
      digital scale.

      ***Engineered with AIS:technology and constructed with Injinji's
      exclusive natural wicking Nüwool™

      EDIT: Since you want to include this you should tell what AIS stands
      for at some point.
      ---Added a direct quote from their website stating what the AIS is (just
      spelling out the abbreviation didn't seem enough to me)

      ***Injinji states the socks are seamless. Does this mean no seams to
      rub or sit funny at all, or are there just very limited seams in non-
      intrusive spots?

      EDIT: You have already answered this in your IR.
      ---removed from the list.