Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Coleman Cloudcroft 40 Degree Down Mummy Bag - Liz Neely

  • Liz Neely
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hi Becki,

      thanks for the edits! Here's the paragraph I added about the zipper system:

      The full length, double slider zipper goes along the right side of the bag,
      from the face opening at the top down to about 9 in (23 cm) above the bottom of
      the bag. When the bag is fully zipped, a zipper pull at the bottom of the
      zipper can be used to open and ventilate the bottom section of the bag, while
      keeping the top of the bag zippered. This lower zipper pull is on the outside
      of the bag only; there is no lower zipper pull inside the bag. The upper zipper
      pull, which can be used to unzip the bag from the top down, has a pull both
      inside and outside the bag.

      I've uploaded the file to the correct folder, and deleted it from the test
      folder.

      Liz Neely