Re: EDIT: FIELD REPORT - FlexAir Pillows - Jamie D

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
      Thanks Jim. I'll fix those right away. When I read your "alternate
      version" comment I went huh??? but after looking at my yahoo post I
      see what you mean. Either yahoo cut off the end or I didn't fully
      cut and paste. My bad, sorry about that.

      Jamie in AZ

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "colonelcorn76"