WILL BIP

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi all. I'm back from my trip and back online. I will be backpacking
      again on a 5-day trip July 6-10. I am monitor for the BD Enduro
      Trekking Poles and Sierra Designs Volt/Glow tents which have FR's due
      on 7/4, so if anyone wants to submit early I can edit before I leave,
      otherwise it will be after 7/10. Thanks! Will
    • Will Rietveld
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2006
        Hi all, I'm back from my Utah trip 2 days early. We decided to opt out
        of 35 mph winds in the weather forecast. Will
      • Will Rietveld
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 15, 2007
          Hi all, I'm back from my trip and back online. Will Rietveld