housekeeping (att Fuzzy and Andre)

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      Andre (Corterier), I can not find your FR for the Gatewood Cape which
      was due on the 27th. For some reason I thought I edited it shortly
      after Rosaleen's but I can't find the origional post or my edit.
      Sooo, have you posted it (and I edited it). If not when can I expect it.

      I am also waiting on the Advizor edit. So Fuzzy, did someting come
      up that threw your scedual off.

      Now off to do some real housework:'(

      Coy Boy
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
        BTW you owe me 20 bucks...

        Brian

        On 7/1/06, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:
        > Andre (Corterier), I can not find your FR for the Gatewood Cape which
        > was due on the 27th. For some reason I thought I edited it shortly
        > after Rosaleen's but I can't find the origional post or my edit.
        > Sooo, have you posted it (and I edited it). If not when can I expect it.
        >
        > I am also waiting on the Advizor edit. So Fuzzy, did someting come
        > up that threw your scedual off.
        >
        > Now off to do some real housework:'(
        >
        > Coy Boy
      • Fuzzy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

          > I am also waiting on the Advizor edit. So Fuzzy, did someting come
          > up that threw your scedual off.

          Oh, crap.

          Seems everything I posted after about mid-day Monday never hit the
          list. I am just popping in to the library to check something real
          quick, and have no way to upload even if I did have my USB-drive with
          me (they won't let me). I will have access again Wednesday morning.
          My apologies to Coy, Curt and Kathy - who are waiting on their Advizor
          edits. Mea culpas also to the mods for the Crazy Creek LEX and
          Wallcreeper who have not seen my IRs.

          Dang, I finally really get cooking and this happens. Sigh...

          Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
          Advizor Monitor
          Crib LEX Tester
          Wallcreeper Tester
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
            Mea culpas also to the mods for the Crazy Creek LEX

            Dont worry they aint made the edits to mine and Jeffs yet, both are
            like 12 days overdue.

            Brian
          • AndrĂ© Corterier
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
              That wasn't my FR. My FR is coming up today or tomorrow (I'd say
              tonight at the latest, but I'll be busy cheering our team on). As per
              my OOP notice at
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/backpackgeartesters/message/20420
              I'll be posting my reports this week.

              André

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

              > Andre (Corterier), I can not find your FR for the Gatewood Cape which
              > was due on the 27th. For some reason I thought I edited it shortly
              > after Rosaleen's but I can't find the origional post or my edit.
              > Sooo, have you posted it (and I edited it). If not when can I expect
              it.
              <snip>