Re: REPOST: FR - Gatewood Cape - Andrew Buskov

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
      It looks like you did a good job addressing the issue in a fair way
      Andrew.

      I did note a couple of small things that aren't addressed in Coy's
      edit.

      >There are snaps that
      > allow you to raise the sides to a shorter length,

      Use of the word "you" is generally frowned upon. Typically we
      require it to be replaced with the first person to reflect your
      personal experience. (I think we all have a hard time with this one
      occasionally.)

      > However, I was infested with mosquitoes during most
      > of the time, and even forced to abandon the tarp during one nights
      testing.

      "nights" should be possessive "night's"

      I admire your persistent in working on this review, and commend you
      for your calm attitude over the edits and comments. You are a true
      team player.

      Pam Wyant