BIP - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hi, all! I'm back in Michigan and raring to get outdoors!

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 22, 2005
        At 01:56 AM 22/04/2005, you wrote:

        >Hi, all! I'm back in Michigan and raring to get outdoors!

        Welcome back Kathy.

        Andrew

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 18 , May 26, 2005
          I'm back. Doesn't look like I missed anything - except for Shane's new arrival!

          Kathy Waters

          Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
          --Hunter S. Thompson

        • Kathy
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 19 6:47 AM
            Hi, All!

            I'm back from my trip a bit later than expected - complications extended it 3 days. I'll have my two edited reports - La Sportiva Venture trail shoes and eVENT rain pants uploaded by noon. Thanks!

          • TheMiddleSister
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 15 8:47 PM
              Just got in from the airport and I see I have a lot to catch up on! I'll
              get back in the swing of things tomorrow, starting with the Red Ledge Vest
              LTRs.

              No Scarpa boots for me yet <sob>.

              Kathy
            • chcoa
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 15 9:18 PM
                Welcome back Kathy. I'm your monitor for the Scarpas, the other two
                testers have received theirs so I'm sure yours will be along soon.

                Jamie D

                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "TheMiddleSister"
                <TheMiddleSister@...> wrote:

                > Just got in from the airport and I see I have a lot to catch up on!
                I'll
                > get back in the swing of things tomorrow, starting with the Red
                Ledge Vest
                > LTRs.
                >
                > No Scarpa boots for me yet <sob>.
                >
                > Kathy

              • TheMiddleSister
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 16 6:22 AM
                  Thanks, it was fun visiting the grandkids (2 & 6) - I'm exhausted though.
                  As to the Scarpas, I sure hope I get them today! I'm really looking forward
                  to testing them (they sound really neat) and I have a weekend hike planned,
                  too!

                  > Welcome back Kathy. I'm your monitor for the Scarpas, the other two
                  > testers have received theirs so I'm sure yours will be along soon.
                  >
                  > Jamie D
                  >
                  > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "TheMiddleSister"
                  > <TheMiddleSister@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Just got in from the airport and I see I have a lot to catch up on!
                  > I'll
                  > > get back in the swing of things tomorrow, starting with the Red
                  > Ledge Vest
                  > > LTRs.
                  > >
                  > > No Scarpa boots for me yet <sob>.
                  > >
                  > > Kathy
                  > >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > http://www.eset.com

                • TheMiddleSister
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 1, 2007
                    I'm back! Got bunches of messages to go through and will respond as needed.

                    Kathy Waters
                  • TheMiddleSister
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 28, 2007
                      I'm back from a trip to visit FL and my grandchildren. Got a lot of posts
                      to wade through, but will catch up with everything as I go along today.

                      Kathy
                    • Kathy Waters
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 7, 2007
                        Well, I'm finally back in Michigan. Mother and son plus father and siblings are all doing fine! Nana (me) however is totally exhausted. Keeping up with a newborn, 30 month old and 6 year old is definitely for the young. Add server and e-mail problems to the mix and I feel totally like I need a vacation!

                        Anyway, it's catch-up time!

                        Sent via the WebMail system at usaring.com
                      • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 6, 2007
                          I'm a couple of days late, but finally BIP. Just got the laptop hooked up and now can settle down and do some real work. Not that moving into a 32' RV was work...

                          TCK Slog sock edits should get down tonight, but definitely by tomorrow. OR edits and uploads will follow shortly.

                        • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 9, 2008
                            I'm back from visiting in Florida and ready to dive into all the editing that piled up while I was gone - not to mention the bzillion messages. I should get up-to-date by tonight.

                          • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                            Message 13 of 18 , Apr 9, 2008
                              I finally returned home to Canon City last night and will be getting very busy with reports and edits this afternoon. Thanks for everyone's patience during my extended absence.

                              Things to be accomplished: IR for Patagonia Wool 2 T, FR for OR Luna Jacket and edit for "Light my Fire Spork" OR

                            • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Apr 21, 2008
                                I'm back from Denver, catching up with e-mails, edits, etc. If I miss anybody's REPOST or edits in the next day or so, drop me a line and I'll find it somewhere in the 274 messages left to go!

                                Kathy Waters

                              • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 23 1:40 PM
                                  I'm back after a trip to visit family in NJ. I'm wading through over 260 posts and will get to edits, etc. as quickly as I can.

                                • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jun 9, 2009
                                    I'm back! Well, I'm still in Michigan, but the baby is birthed (11 lb Kyle), the wedding is over and the FL group is on their way back to FL and the CO group (minus me) is on their way back to CO. I'm staying on to catch up on some cleaning after 11 people in the house for 4 days!

                                    I'll be here until Saturday, then fly back to CO, so I'll have internet and free time except for the travel time.

                                    John should be back by late tomorrow night.

                                  • Kathy Waters
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jun 11, 2010
                                      As you all can see by now, I'm back from my Disney trip and I THINK almost
                                      caught up on BGT matters.

                                      Please check your Test monitor status e-mails and your Test report status
                                      e-mail and make sure they are correct. I had a lot of catching up to do and
                                      may have missed a thing or two. Let me know if I need to smack BridGeT
                                      around! <g>

                                      Thanks!
                                      Kathy
                                    • Kathy Waters
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jun 27, 2011
                                        Hi, People!

                                        By now, you may or may not have noticed I'm back where the sun shines and
                                        internet access is a given. I've spent most of the day getting caught up on
                                        all things BGT.

                                        Please check those pesky BridGeT e-mails to verify I haven't missed a post
                                        or upload and if I did, I'm sorry and will fix it as soon as possible. Just
                                        point me in the proper direction.

                                        Hope you all are enjoying the summer and thank you for all you guys do, be
                                        it editing, monitoring, mentoring, test calling, moderating or just plain
                                        testing!