Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: POE kid gear testers selected yet?

  • WoodlandSprite
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
      Lynne is currently OOP I think - she is the moderator on this test.
      -Stephanie

      André Corterier <andre.corterier@...> wrote:
      Good point. Almost forgot about that one. My daugher stopped buggin me
      about it, that must be why. Guess I need to revise an application...

      André

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"
      wrote:

      > not hasslin', not harassin'. just curious. can't find anything in
      > the archives. i'd like to put in an app for the injinji socks (almost
      > bought a pair on my last trip to REI) but i'm pretty darn sure i'm
      > maxed out, especially if i'm chosen for one or both POE tests.
      >
      > -colleen

      Yahoo! Groups Links