Re: edited-INITIAL REPORT: KEEN Venice Sandals - Fuzzy

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5 6:32 AM
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Vickers"
      <redroach@...> wrote:

      > These are Thomas Vickers' official monitor edits of Chuck Kime's
      Keen Venice
      > Sandals Initial report
      >
      > Html looks great

      10q

      > Arrival
      > The sandals arrived on May 25, 2006, in a standard retail shoe box.
      >
      > Edit: strange, my evil spellchecker says shoebox. Go figure. Even I
      figured
      > your way was correct.

      Mine had no problems. Hmmm...

      > On a side note, I seem to be able to defeat
      > most `anti-odor' technology and these sandals are – unfortunately –
      > no exception.
      >
      > Comment: Is this projection? Have you worn the sandals? Have you
      defeated
      > the anti-odor technology merely by taking them out of the box? If
      so, please
      > stand downwind of me at all times. And I thought I was rough on
      shoes.

      My wife has already asked me to throw them out... twice. "Sorry,
      dear. Four more months, minimum."

      > Comment: Okay, now I find out that you have worn them for three
      days. Still,
      > you must stand downwind of me at all times. Your trail name should
      be Stinky
      > Feet.

      Unfortunately, it's not just my feet. The Hot Chillys Bio-Silver
      shirt didn't quite cut it, either. I guess there's more than one
      reason people hike solo. Sigh...

      > with a possibility of doing a short section of the Appalachian
      Trail (in
      > Pennsylvania) for the 20-miler.
      >
      > Edit: I think you need the 32 km conversion on this one as well.

      It's already converted earlier in the paragraph (like, 3 lines up),
      and it goes by that name around these parts.

      > Update and upload

      Done

      > tv

      Fuzzy