EDIT: Repost: Suunto Vector Wrist Computer Field Report - Thomas Vickers

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      EDIT of reposted - Suunto Vector Wristop Computer Field Test Report
      Thomas Vickers

      Nice additions Thomas. The explanation of the temperature/barometer
      helps. Just four small spelling edits for you.

      I think you've done a good job on a complex item.

      Pam

      > *Altimeter Mode:

      > an automatic 24-hour memory in one
      > hour internvals showing altitude and vertical ascent/descent
      rate ; and a
      > logbook, recording approximately 3800 sets of data."*

      EDIT: Interval is misspelled.

      > *Barometer Mode:*

      > temperature compensation (temperature does
      > not effect teh pressure within the specified temperature range); a
      > temperature range -20 to 60 C or -5 to 140 F; and a temperature
      resolution
      > of 1 C or F."*

      EDIT: "the" is misspelled

      > *Compass Mode:*

      > a rotating bezel; a
      > resolution of 1 degree for the bearin, +5 degrees for North-South
      direction;
      > and a declination correction feature."*

      EDIT: "bearing" is missing the "g".

      While I do like the fact that the current time is visible
      > in the time submodes, I feel that is prominence makes the usage of
      these
      > submodes more difficult for me.

      EDIT: ...I feel that *its* prominence...