Re: [backpackgeartesters] BIP - Andy Mytys

  • Ros Kelly
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
      At 05:56 AM 1/06/2006, you wrote:

      >BIP - Andy Mytys

      Welcome back Andy.

      Ros
    • Andy Mytys
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6 7:50 AM
        BIP - Andy Mytys

        7 days, 140 miles of trail!

        I've got an IR to do on the SD Wicked Fast Sleeping Bag. Should be
        posted in the next couple of days.
      • Ros Kelly
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8 1:28 AM
          At 10:50 PM 6/07/2006, you wrote:

          >BIP - Andy Mytys
          >
          >7 days, 140 miles of trail!

          Welcome back Andy.

          Ros
        • Andy Mytys
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
            BIP - Andy Mytys
          • Andy Mytys
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2007
              I'm back home now. I'm going to finish the LTR of my AGG Tarp Tent
              and post it tomorrow, then I'm off to take pictures of the REI Cirque
              ASL on Saturday, getting the IR in on Saturday or Sunday.

              .andy
            • Andy Mytys
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 17, 2007
                BIP - Andy Mytys