EDIT: LTR: Therm-a-Rest Women's Prolite 3 - Jennifer Williams

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Just a couple of edits for you Jennifer.

      Thanks!

      Christine
      _______________________________
      FIELD INFORMATION
      Central California Coast:
      EDIT: Extra blank line after the "Central Coast" header

      LONG TERM TESTING pardpardeftab720qlqnatural
      EDIT: extra characters

      Durability/Function:
      Throughout the test the Women's Prolite 3 has performed very well.
      EDIT: ProLite

      Although I need have to shift over one night because I ended up on
      top of a root that I could feel through the mattress.
      EDIT: "Although I needed to…"

      Thanks to Therm-a-Rest and BackpackGearTest.org for the opportunity
      to test the Women's Prolite 3.
      EDIT: ProLite
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        Thanks for a great Christine!

        Sometimes I swear my computer just adds whatever html it feels like sneaking in there.