EDIT: LONG TERM REPORT - Women's ProLite - jamie d

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Jamie,

      Just one edit for you -

      Long Term Findings
      On my trip to Araviapa, I slept right on the ProLite frabic with just a
      t-shirt

      EDIT: fabric

      Thanks!

      Christine
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Thank you Christine. How funny, just for giggles I googled frabic
        and apparently I'm not the only one who has flip-flopped the r.
        hahahaha!

        I'll get it taken care of and upload ASAP.

        jamie

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Christine"