re Injinji and 'Dip your toe in the water'

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      > Backpackgeartest.org and Injinji are happy to offer the Tetratsok for
      > your testing. These innovative socks should keep you on your toes;

      Interesting web site, in a manner of speaking. Needs Flash 7, and seems to sit there forever with a black screen trying
      to download something without success. Not very clever.

      More interesting is that I gained what seemed to be root access to their web site ..... I refrained from doing anything
      naughty.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin