Attn Fuzzy: Gentle reminder

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hey Fuzzy, just a gentle reminder. (Since you mentioned the memory and
      whatever was before it have went, and we've had a long holiday weekend
      which always makes me forgetful!) Just wondering if you will be able
      to get to adding the extra information Andrew asked for on the Duofold
      Multisport jacket soon.

      Thanks - Pam
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Attn: Andrew Priest & Fuzzy - Duofold Multisport Test

        Andrew,
        Chuck has uploaded his revised report. Apparently the upload notice
        came to me between the time I checked my e-mail and the time I posted
        the reminder notice.

        Chuck,
        Sorry about missing the upload notice yesterday before I posted, and
        thanks for taking care of adding the information.

        Looks like this test series is now complete.

        Pam
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
          At 11:08 PM 1/06/2006, you wrote:
          >Attn: Andrew Priest & Fuzzy - Duofold Multisport Test
          >
          >Andrew,
          >Chuck has uploaded his revised report. Apparently the upload notice
          >came to me between the time I checked my e-mail and the time I posted
          >the reminder notice.

          Thanks Pam.

          Andrew