REPORT:> Test Monitor Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 27, 2005
      MONITORS AVAILABLE
      ==================

      Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
      ...Deuter USA - Aircontact 50+10SL woman's pack
      ...Princeton Tec - Corona Headlamp

      Cora Shea - cahhmc@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 0

      Christine Korhonen - ckorhonen@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Outdoor Research - AirFoil Gloves

      Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Shak Jersey
      ...Shock Doctor - Ultra Custom Footbeds
      ...Six Moon Designs - Lunar Solo

      Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
      ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
      ...GoLite - Wizard Jackets
      ...Gregory Mountain Products - Tega
      ...Delorme - Atlas & Gazetteer Series
      ...Big Agnes - Deep Creek Sleeping Bag

      Kathleen Waters - kathy@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

      Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
      ...Dahlgren DriStride Alpaca - Light Hiker Socks
      ...Gregory Mountain Products - Keeler

      Ashlee Gunter - ashlee.gunter@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

      Leesa Joiner - leesaj@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 1
      ...C. Crane Company - Pak-Lite

      Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
      ...Tarptent by Henry Shires - Cloudburst
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights

      Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Ultimate Direction - Cohiba Pack

      Stuart Bilby - stu@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

      Stephanie Swaim - sswaim63@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 1
      ...Outdoor Research - Celestial Gaiters

      Chuck Kime - ckime@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
      ...Hennessy Hammock - Supershelter
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Roaster Wind Brief/Boxers

      Tom Jones - ratagoni@...
      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
      ...Gossamer Gear - Lighttrek poles
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Scull Cap

      Alex Tweedly - alex@...
      ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
      ...Gossamer Gear - Mariposa Pack
      ...Mountain Safety Research - Lightning Ascent snowshoes
      ...Globe Pequot Press - Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpackin'
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Neck Gaiter

      Colleen Porter - tarbubble@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 0

      Roger Caffin - rcaffin@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Slumberjack - Ellesmere

      Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
      ...Brasslite - Turbo II-F
      ...Ultimate Direction - SpeeDemon Pack

      Todd Martin - todds_hiking_guide@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

      Karin Claus - KarinClaus@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 0

      MONITORS MAXED OUT
      ==================

      Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...Outdoor Research - Motion Fleece Balaclava
      ...AntiGravityGear - Mapdanna

      Will Rietveld - willi_wabbit@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
      ...Ex Officio - Micro Stretch Skivvy tops
      ...Big Agnes - Parkview Tent
      ...Titanium Goat - Vertex 5

      Michael Herman - backpackman@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...AntiGravityGear - Pot cozy covers

      Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
      ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium Triad Stove
      ...Gossamer Gear - Spinnshelter
      ...Delorme - Topo USA
      ...Granite Gear - Winterizer

      Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
      ...ULA Equipment - Fusion Pack
      ...Slumberjack - Ultimate
      ...Leatherman Tool Group - ChargeTi

      Attila Hargitai - attila.hargitai@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Sierra Designs - Van Winkle 15 degree sleeping bag

      David Sowards-Emmerd - davese@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Hot Chillys - GeoThermal Top and Bottom

      Brian Tannehill - bj@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Dahlgren DriStride Alpaca - Backpacker hiking socks

      Joshua Dunning - jdunning@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...National Geographic - Back Roads Explorer Software

      Jamie J. DeBenedetto - jdeben@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Black Diamond Equipment - Carbon Fiber Flicklock poles

      Steve Nelson - nazdarovye@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...Wookey Backpacks - Phoenix
      ...Ex Officio - Give-n-Go Skivvy Top

      Pat Christian - pat@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Granite Gear - Stratus Access FZ pack

      Edward (Ted) Ripley-Duggan - erd@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...ICP Solar Technologies - Exponent Flex 5 System with Batt Pak
      ...Granite Gear - Aptitude Gloves

      Louis (Kiatikun) Luangkesorn - lluang@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Thorlo - Thorlo Socks

      Bill Jeffrey - wjj2001@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...Imlay Canyon Gear - Canyon Dry Kegs
      ...Princeton Tec - EOS

      George Griffin - griffin42@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Guide Lite Pants

      Curt Peterson - curt@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - IceFall Jacket
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Wool Glove Liner
    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 27, 2005
        Andrew,

        I have closed both tests I was monitoring. I think I can take one on if you
        need a body.

        Jim S.

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 3, 2005
          At 10:02 AM 28/02/2005, you wrote:
          >Andrew,
          >
          >I have closed both tests I was monitoring. I think I can take one on if you
          >need a body.

          Hi Jim

          Thanks for the offer, but as Moderator, I prefer to keep you in emergency
          reserve. You have enough to do as it is!

          Regards
          Andrew

        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 4, 2005
            MONITORS AVAILABLE
            ==================

[...]

            Michael Wheiler - jmwlaw@...
            ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

            Karin Claus - KarinClaus@...
            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 0

            Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
            ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
            ...Deuter USA - Aircontact 50+10SL woman's pack
            ...Princeton Tec - Corona Headlamp
            ...Granite Gear - Stratus Access FZ pack

            Leesa Joiner - leesaj@...
            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
            ...C. Crane Company - Pak-Lite
            ...Spyderco - Delica Spyderedge

            Cora Shea - cahhmc@...
            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
            ...Brunton - Glorb Lantern

            MONITORS MAXED OUT
            ==================

            Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
            ...Tarptent by Henry Shires - Cloudburst
            ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights
            ...Tilley Endurables - LTM6

            Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
            ...Ultimate Direction - Cohiba Pack
            ...Tilley Endurables - Th4

[...]

            ...Brunton - Liberty Lantern

            Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
            ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
            ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Shak Jersey
            ...Shock Doctor - Ultra Custom Footbeds
            ...Six Moon Designs - Lunar Solo
            ...Dunham - Terrastryder-low

            Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
            ...MAX: 5 HAS: 5
            ...GoLite - Wizard Jackets
            ...Gregory Mountain Products - Tega
            ...Delorme - Atlas & Gazetteer Series
            ...Big Agnes - Deep Creek Sleeping Bag
            ...Smith - Axis

            Kathleen Waters - kathy@...
            ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
            ...Dunham - Terrastryder-mid

            Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
            ...Dahlgren DriStride Alpaca - Light Hiker Socks
            ...Gregory Mountain Products - Keeler
            ...Smith - Theory

            Ashlee Gunter - ashlee.gunter@...
            ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
            ...Spyderco - Triangle Sharpmaker
          • JimSabis@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 4, 2005
              In a message dated 3/3/2005 11:39:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              apriest@... writes:
              >I have closed both tests I was monitoring. I think I can take one on if you
              >need a body.

              Hi Jim

              Thanks for the offer, but as Moderator, I prefer to keep you in emergency
              reserve. You have enough to do as it is!

              Regards
              Andrew
              #####

              Andrew,

              You got it. I'm out here if you need me. I *do* have a couple of test calls
              to work on....

              Jim S.

            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 2, 2005
                MONITORS AVAILABLE
                ==================

                Andy Rad - andy_rad@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                Andre Corterier - andre.corterier@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                Scott Michael Downard - rookthepagan@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                Tom Jones - ratagoni@...
                ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Scull Cap
                ...JetBoil - PCS stove assembly
                ...Chaco Inc - Z/2

                Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
                ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                ...Shock Doctor - Ultra Custom Footbeds
                ...Six Moon Designs - Lunar Solo
                ...Dunham - Terrastryder-low

                Louis (Kiatikun) Luangkesorn - lluang@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                Curt Peterson - curt@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Wool Glove Liner

                George Griffin - griffin42@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                Will Rietveld - willi_wabbit@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                ...Big Agnes - Parkview Tent
                ...Titanium Goat - Vertex 5

                Stuart Bilby - stu@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
                ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium Triad Stove
                ...Gossamer Gear - Spinnshelter
                ...Granite Gear - Winterizer

                Edward (Ted) Ripley-Duggan - erd@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Backpack

                Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights
                ...Tilley Endurables - LTM6

                Steve Nelson - nazdarovye@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                ...Wookey Backpacks - Phoenix

                Alex Tweedly - alex@...
                ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                ...Gossamer Gear - Mariposa Pack
                ...Mountain Safety Research - Lightning Ascent snowshoes
                ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Neck Gaiter
                ...JetBoil - French Press

                MONITORS MAXED OUT
                ==================

                Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
                ...MAX: 5 HAS: 5
                ...Gregory Mountain Products - Tega
                ...Delorme - Atlas & Gazetteer Series
                ...Big Agnes - Nuggett Sleeping Bag
                ...Smith - Axis
                ...Bask - Trekking Sleeping Bag

                Attila Hargitai - attila.hargitai@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Pack Cover

                Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                ...Ultimate Direction - SpeeDemon Pack
                ...Granite Gear - Ki
                ...Integral Designs - eVENT Shortie Gaiters

                Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
                ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                ...Granite Gear - Stratus Access FZ pack
                ...Bite Footwear - Xtension 2 sandal
                ...Keen Footwear - Taos
                ...Integral Designs - Silshelter Bug Liner

                Jamie J. DeBenedetto - jdeben@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...SmartWool - Microweight Fitted T

                Brian Tannehill - bj@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Six Moon Designs - Comet Pack

                Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                ...Ultimate Direction - Cohiba Pack
                ...Tilley Endurables - Th4

                Colleen Porter - tarbubble@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                ...National Geographic - TOPO! Streets & 3-D Views
                ...Teva Sport Sandals - Steep XCR

                David Sowards-Emmerd - davese@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Imlay Canyon Gear - Imlay Canyon Knife

                Roger Caffin - r.caffin@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                ...Slumberjack - Ellesmere
                ...Victorinox - SwissTool Spirit

                Stephanie Swaim - sswaim63@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                ...Outdoor Research - Celestial Gaiters
                ...Scarpa - Scarpa ZG 65
                ...Brunton - Raptor Stove

                Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                ...Outdoor Research - Motion Fleece Balaclava
                ...AntiGravityGear - Mapdanna

                Michael Herman - backpackman@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...AntiGravityGear - Pot cozy covers

                Todd Martin - todds_hiking_guide@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Probar - Probars

                Leesa Joiner - leesaj@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                ...Spyderco - Delica Spyderedge
                ...Keen Footwear - Boulder
                ...Flatworld - Orikaso Picnic Set

                Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                ...ULA Equipment - Fusion Pack
                ...Slumberjack - Ultimate
                ...Leatherman Tool Group - ChargeTi

                David Posalski - dposalski@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Grabber Performance Group - Warmers

                Chuck Kime - ckime@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                ...Hennessy Hammock - Supershelter
                ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Roaster Wind Brief/Boxers
                ...JetBoil - Pan Adapter

                Bill Jeffrey - wjj2001@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                ...Imlay Canyon Gear - Canyon Dry Kegs
                ...Princeton Tec - EOS

                Christine Korhonen - ckorhonen@...
                ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                ...Outdoor Research - AirFoil Gloves
                ...Brunton - Liberty Lantern

                Kathleen Waters - kathy@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Dunham - Terrastryder-mid

                Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
                ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                ...Dahlgren DriStride Alpaca - Light Hiker Socks
                ...Gregory Mountain Products - Keeler
                ...Smith - Theory

                Karin Claus - KarinClaus@...
                ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                Cora Shea - cahhmc@...
                ...MAX: 0 HAS: 1
                ...Brunton - Glorb Lantern

                Ashlee Gunter - ashlee.gunter@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Spyderco - Triangle Sharpmaker

                Michael Wheiler - jmwlaw@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Sierra Designs - Rock Creek and Osage

                Kenneth (Ken) Bigelow - krb84108@...
                ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                ...Integral Designs - eVENT Rain Jacket
              • Andrew Priest
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 16, 2005
                  MONITORS AVAILABLE
                  ==================

[...]

                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                  ...Big Agnes - Nuggett Sleeping Bag
                  ...Smith - Axis
                  ...Bask - Trekking Sleeping Bag

                  Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                  ...Shock Doctor - Ultra Custom Footbeds
                  ...Dunham - Terrastryder-low

                  MONITORS MAXED OUT
                  ==================

                  Scott Michael Downard - rookthepagan@...
                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                  ...Katadyn - Hiker Pro

[...]

                • Banjo Doje
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 17, 2005
                    On 6/17/05, Andrew Priest <apriest@...> wrote:
                    > MONITORS AVAILABLE
                    > ==================
                    >
                    > Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
                    > ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                    > ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium Triad Stove
                    > ...Granite Gear - Winterizer

                    Andrew, even tho I'm kind of indisposed with my herniated discs, I
                    still am able to sit at the computer and am willing to take on more
                    tests. Just let me know which.

                    Jodi

                    --
                    " Everyday I am faced with challenges and I accept those challenges,
                    no matter how tough the reality of my life is. I can take it because I
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 17, 2005
                      At 10:44 PM 17/06/2005, you wrote:

                      >Andrew, even tho I'm kind of indisposed with my herniated discs, I
                      >still am able to sit at the computer and am willing to take on more
                      >tests. Just let me know which.

                      Thanks Jodi. Will be in touch don't you worry :-)

                      Andrew

                    • Andrew Priest
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 26, 2005
                        MONITORS AVAILABLE
                        ==================

                        Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
                        ...MAX: 3 HAS: 0

                        Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
                        ...MAX: 4 HAS: 1
                        ...Dunham - Terrastryder-low

                        Alex Tweedly - alex@...
                        ...MAX: 5 HAS: 1
                        ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Neck Gaiter

                        Bill Jeffrey - wjj2001@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 0
                        ...Petzl - Tikka XP

                        Stephanie Swaim - sswaim63@...
                        ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                        ...Brunton - Raptor Stove
                        ...Scarpa - Scarpa ZG 65

                        Jennifer Pope - jennifer.pope@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                        Steve Nelson - nazdarovye@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                        ...Gregory Mountain Products - G-pack

                        David Posalski - dposalski@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                        Christine Korhonen - ckorhonen@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                        ...Brunton - Liberty Lantern

                        Will Rietveld - willi_wabbit@...
                        ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                        ...Big Agnes - Parkview Tent
                        ...Titanium Goat - Vertex 5

                        Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
                        ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                        ...Big Sky Products - Evolution 2P
                        ...Granite Gear - Winterizer
                        ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium Triad Stove

                        Edward (Ted) Ripley-Duggan - erd@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                        ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Backpack

                        Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
                        ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                        ...Bask - Trekking Sleeping Bag
                        ...Big Agnes - Nuggett Sleeping Bag
                        ...Smith - Axis

                        Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
                        ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                        ...Smith - Theory
                        ...Spenco - Day Hiker Insole

                        Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                        ...Ultimate Direction - Cohiba Pack

                        Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
                        ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                        ...Granite Gear - Nimbus Latitude Ki
                        ...Integral Designs - eVENT Shortie Gaiters

                        Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                        ...AntiGravityGear - Mapdanna

                        Todd Martin - todds_hiking_guide@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                        Stuart Bilby - stu@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                        MONITORS MAXED OUT
                        ==================

                        Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
                        ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                        ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights
                        ...Tilley Endurables - LTM6
                        ...Wayah Press - A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike

                        Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
                        ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                        ...Bite Footwear - Xtension 2 sandal
                        ...Dunham - Alcatraz Trail Shoes
                        ...Integral Designs - Silshelter Bug Liner
                        ...Keen Footwear - Taos

                        Roger Caffin - r.caffin@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                        ...Eastern Mountain Sports - Ridgeline Pack
                        ...Victorinox - SwissTool Spirit

                        Louis (Kiatikun) Luangkesorn - lluang@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...Delorme - Earthmate GPS LT-20

                        Scott Michael Downard - rookthepagan@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...Katadyn - Hiker Pro

                        Pam Wyant - pamwyant@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...Spenco - Backpacker Insole

                        Jamie J. DeBenedetto - jdeben@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...SmartWool - Microweight Fitted T

                        Brian Tannehill - bj@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...Six Moon Designs - Comet Pack

                        Colleen Porter - tarbubble@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                        ...National Geographic - TOPO! Streets & 3-D Views
                        ...Teva Sport Sandals - Steep XCR

                        Attila Hargitai - attila.hargitai@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Pack Cover

                        David Sowards-Emmerd - davese@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...Imlay Canyon Gear - Imlay Canyon Knife

                        George Griffin - griffin42@...
                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                        ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium 'Jet-ti' stove

                        Curt Peterson - curt@...
                        ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                        ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Wool Glove Liner
                        ...Speer Hammocks - Segmented Pad Extender

[...]

                        ...Black Diamond Equipment - Terra CF Trekking Poles

                        Tom Jones - ratagoni@...
                        ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                        ...Bozeman Mountain Works - Cocoon Pullover
                        ...Chaco Inc - Z/2
                        ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Scull Cap
                        ...JetBoil - PCS stove assembly

                        Shane Steinkamp - shane@...
                        ...MAX: 0 HAS: 1
                        ...GoLite - Eisenhower Tunnel Shelter

                        Cora Shea - cahhmc@...
                        ...MAX: 0 HAS: 1
                        ...Brunton - Glorb Lantern

                        Karin Claus - KarinClaus@...
                        ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0
                      • Andrew Priest
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 1, 2005
                          MONITORS AVAILABLE
                          ==================

                          Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 1
                          ...INKA - Inka Pens

                          Stephanie Swaim - sswaim63@...
                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                          ...Scarpa - Scarpa ZG 65
                          ...Brunton - Raptor Stove

[...]

                          ...Kinesys - SPF 30 Spray On Sunblock

                          Bill Jeffrey - wjj2001@...
                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                          ...Petzl - Tikka XP

                          Alex Tweedly - alex@...
                          ...MAX: 5 HAS: 2
                          ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Neck Gaiter
                          ...Luxurylite Gear - Travel Pillow

[...]

                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 5
[...]

                          ==
                          http://BackpackGearTest.org
                          ICQ No. 38215599
                          MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
                          Yahoo Messenger: aushiker
                          Google Talk: Aushiker or aushiker@...
                        • Andrew Priest
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 23, 2005
                            MONITORS AVAILABLE
                            ==================

                            Will Rietveld - willi_wabbit@...
                            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                            ...Big Agnes - Parkview Tent
                            ...Spectrum Brands - Spectrum Brands Insect Repellent

                            Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
                            ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                            ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium Triad Stove
                            ...Granite Gear - Winterizer
                            ...Big Sky Products - Evolution 2P

                            Edward (Ted) Ripley-Duggan - erd@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                            ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Backpack

                            Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
                            ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                            ...Smith - Axis
                            ...Bask - Trekking Sleeping Bag
                            ...Merrell - Waterpro Ultrasport

                            Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                            ...Ultimate Direction - Cohiba Pack

                            Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
                            ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                            ...Dunham - Terrastryder-low
                            ...Kinesys - SPF 30 Spray On Sunblock
                            ...Moving Comfort - Fiona Bra

                            Bill Jeffrey - wjj2001@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                            ...Petzl - Tikka XP

                            Alex Tweedly - alex@...
                            ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                            ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Neck Gaiter
                            ...Luxurylite Gear - Travel Pillow
                            ...Seattle Sports - LED Hedz Light

                            Michael Herman - backpackman@...
                            ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                            Michael Wheiler - jmwlaw@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                            ...Sierra Designs - Rock Creek and Osage

                            Kathleen Waters - kathy@...
                            ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                            Chuck Kime - ckime@...
                            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 1
                            ...Hennessy Hammock - Supershelter

                            Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 0

                            Stuart Bilby - stu@...
                            ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                            Tom Jones - ratagoni@...
                            ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                            ...JetBoil - PCS stove assembly
                            ...Chaco Inc - Z/2
                            ...Bozeman Mountain Works - Cocoon Pullover

                            MONITORS MAXED OUT
                            ==================

                            Stephanie Swaim - sswaim63@...
                            ...MAX: 0 HAS: 2
                            ...Scarpa - Scarpa ZG 65
                            ...Brunton - Raptor Stove

                            Jennifer Pope - jennifer.pope@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                            ...Big Sky Products - Warm-n-Cozy Epic Jackets
                            ...Aqua Star - UV Purifier Aquastar

                            Christine Korhonen - ckorhonen@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                            ...Brunton - Liberty Lantern
                            ...Crazy Creek Products - LEX Lightweight Hammock

                            Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
                            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                            ...Smith - Theory
                            ...Spenco - Day Hiker Insole
                            ...Moving Comfort - Kickback Pant

                            Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
                            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                            ...Granite Gear - Nimbus Latitude Ki
                            ...Integral Designs - eVENT Shortie Gaiters
                            ...Moving Comfort - Daylight Bra

                            Mike Lipay - hiking@...
                            ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                            ...Spyderco - Salt 1 Spyderedge

                            Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
                            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                            ...Brunton - Glorb Lantern
                            ...INKA - Inka Pens
                            ...Adventure Medical Kits - Light and Fast trail First Aid Kit

                            Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
                            ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                            ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights
                            ...Tilley Endurables - LTM6
                            ...Wayah Press - A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike

                            Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
                            ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                            ...Bite Footwear - Xtension 2 sandal
                            ...Keen Footwear - Taos
                            ...Integral Designs - Silshelter Bug Liner
                            ...Dunham - Alcatraz Trail Shoes

                            Steve Nelson - nazdarovye@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                            ...Gregory Mountain Products - G-pack
                            ...Big Sky Products - Warm-n-Cozy Full Zip Epic Pant

                            Roger Caffin - r.caffin@...
                            ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
[...]

                            ...Costa Del Mar - Fathom Sunglasses

                            Shane Steinkamp - shane@...
                            ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                            Karin Claus - KarinClaus@...
                            ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                            Ashlee Gunter - ashlee.gunter@...
                            ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                            ==
                            http://BackpackGearTest.org

                            ICQ No. 38215599
                            MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
                            Yahoo Messenger: aushiker
                          • tcoug7
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 23, 2005
                              Andrew,

                              Please keep me near the bottom of the list for the next few weeks. I'm
                              really busy with family issues right now. Let's give it a month, ok?
                              If you get in a pickle, I'm available.

                              I haven't applied for any tests for the same reason.

                              Tim

                              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
                              <apriest@b...> wrote:
                              > MONITORS AVAILABLE
                              > ==================
                            • Andrew Priest
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 26, 2005
                                At 08:57 PM 23/09/2005, you wrote:
                                >Andrew,
                                >
                                >Please keep me near the bottom of the list for the next few weeks. I'm
                                >really busy with family issues right now. Let's give it a month, ok?
                                >If you get in a pickle, I'm available.
                                >
                                >I haven't applied for any tests for the same reason.
                                >
                                >Tim

                                Will do Tim. Let me know when you are a goer again.

                                Take care
                                Andrew

                                ==
                                http://BackpackGearTest.org

                                ICQ No. 38215599
                                MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
                                Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

                              • Andrew Priest
                                Message 15 of 19 , Oct 27, 2005
                                  MONITORS AVAILABLE
                                  ==================

                                  Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                                  ...Granite Gear - Winterizer
                                  ...Big Sky Products - Evolution 2P
                                  ...Benchmade - 530

                                  Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                  ...Bask - Trekking Sleeping Bag
                                  ...Merrell - Waterpro Ultrasport
                                  ...Benchmade - Mini Griptilion
                                  ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Scout 1/2-Zip Shirt

                                  Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                  ...Kinesys - SPF 30 Spray On Sunblock
                                  ...Moving Comfort - Fiona Bra
                                  ...Moving Comfort - Micro Panty
                                  ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Shak Hoody

                                  Alex Tweedly - alex@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                  ...Luxurylite Gear - Travel Pillow
                                  ...Seattle Sports - LED Hedz Light
                                  ...Snugpak - Softie Chrysalis Micro Sleeping Bag
                                  ...Kershaw - Rainbow Leek Knife

                                  Michael Wheiler - jmwlaw@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                  ...Sierra Designs - Rock Creek and Osage
                                  ...La Sportiva - Venture Mid XCR

                                  Chuck Kime - ckime@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                  ...Hennessy Hammock - Supershelter
                                  ...Ultralight Outfitters - Beercan Stove
                                  ...Magellan - Mapsend Topo 3D USA

                                  Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
                                  ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                  ...Molehill Mt. Equipment - Backpack Diaper Bag

                                  Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                  ...INKA - Inka Pens
                                  ...Sierra Designs - Hurricane Jacket and Pants

                                  Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                                  ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights
                                  ...Wayah Press - A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike
                                  ...Sierra Designs - Big Dog Sleeping Bag

                                  Steve Nelson - nazdarovye@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                  ...Gregory Mountain Products - G-pack
                                  ...Big Sky Products - Warm-n-Cozy Full Zip Epic Pant
                                  ...Thorlo - Level 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend

                                  Roger Caffin - r.caffin@...
                                  ...MAX: 3 HAS: 1
[...]

                                  ...Coleman - Xtremecat Catalytic Heater

                                  Leesa Joiner - leesaj@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                  ...Keen Footwear - Boulder
                                  ...Flatworld - Orikaso Picnic Set
                                  ...GoLite - Eisenhower Tunnel Shelter
                                  ...Coleman - Krypton 2 Tent

                                  Kenneth (Ken) Bigelow - krb84108@...
                                  ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                  ...Integral Designs - eVENT Rain Jacket
                                  ...Coleman - Backpacker Table & Gear System

                                  Tom Jones - ratagoni@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                  ...JetBoil - PCS stove assembly
                                  ...Chaco Inc - Z/2
                                  ...Bozeman Mountain Works - Cocoon Pullover
                                  ...Five Ten - Insight Trail Shoe

                                  Rick Allnutt - ra1@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                  ...Jacks 'R Better - Pack Cover Gear Hammock
                                  ...Keela USA - Rock Jacket
                                  ...Black Diamond Equipment - Spot Headlamp

                                  James E. Triplett - james_triplett@...
                                  ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                  ...Gossamer Gear - Lightrek Plus Poles

                                  Jim Hatch - colonelcorn76@...
                                  ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                  ...Thorlo - Level 2 Hiker Socks

                                  Heather OakesPalmer - alekto@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

                                  MONITORS MAXED OUT
                                  ==================

                                  Jennifer Pope - jennifer.pope@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                                  ...Big Sky Products - Warm-n-Cozy Epic Jackets
                                  ...Aqua Star - UV Purifier Aquastar
                                  ...All Terrain - Recovery Rub
                                  ...Gerber - Recon

                                  Christine Korhonen - chris.korhonen@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                                  ...Brunton - Liberty Lantern
                                  ...Crazy Creek Products - LEX Lightweight Hammock
                                  ...All Terrain - Hiker's Hand Sanz
                                  ...Gerber - Triode

                                  Will Rietveld - willi_wabbit@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                                  ...Spectrum Brands - Spectrum Brands Insect Repellent
                                  ...AntiGravityGear - Universal Alcohol Stove Accessory Pack
                                  ...All Terrain - Hiker's Wonder Wash
                                  ...Coleman - Xtreme Stove & Maintenance Kit

                                  Edward (Ted) Ripley-Duggan - erd@...
                                  ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                                  ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Backpack
                                  ...Atsko - Water Guard Spray and Sports Wash

                                  Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                                  ...Smith - Theory
                                  ...Spenco - Day Hiker Insole
                                  ...Moving Comfort - Kickback Pant
                                  ...Coleman - F1 Lite Lantern

                                  Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
                                  ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                                  ...Ultimate Direction - Cohiba Pack
                                  ...Merrell - Chameleon Kids Regular
                                  ...Coleman - Xcursion Lantern

                                  Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
                                  ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
                                  ...Granite Gear - Nimbus Latitude Ki
                                  ...Integral Designs - eVENT Shortie Gaiters
                                  ...Moving Comfort - Daylight Bra
                                  ...Integral Designs - eVENT Rain Pants

                                  Bill Jeffrey - wjj2001@...
                                  ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
                                  ...Petzl - Tikka XP
                                  ...Molehill Mt. Equipment - Fleece Hooded Jacket
                                  ...Integral Designs - PLQ Jacket

                                  Mike Lipay - hiking@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                                  ...Spyderco - Salt 1 Spyderedge

                                  Michael Herman - backpackman@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                                  ...Spyderco - Vagabond Fixed Blade

                                  Kathleen Waters - kathy@...
                                  ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                                  ...Teko - Eco Merino Hiking Socks
                                  ...Magellan - EXplorist 600

                                  Stuart Bilby - stu@...
                                  ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                                  Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
                                  ...MAX: 5 HAS: 5
                                  ...Bite Footwear - Xtension 2 sandal
                                  ...Keen Footwear - Taos
                                  ...Integral Designs - Silshelter Bug Liner
                                  ...Dunham - Alcatraz Trail Shoes
                                  ...Sierra Designs - Hercules Assault

                                  Scott Michael Downard - rookthepagan@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                                  ...Katadyn - Hiker Pro

                                  Andre Corterier - andre.corterier@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                                  ...Black Diamond Equipment - Terra CF Trekking Poles

                                  David Posalski - dposalski@...
                                  ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                                  ...Costa Del Mar - Fathom Sunglasses
                                  ...GSI Outdoors - 5 pc Anodized Cookset

                                  Shane Steinkamp - shane@...
                                  ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                                  Karin Claus - KarinClaus@...
                                  ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                                  Ashlee Gunter - ashlee.gunter@...
                                  ...MAX: 0 HAS: 0

                                  Rebecca (Becki) Rose Stacy - beckistacy@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                                  ...GoLite - Feather Sleeping Bag

                                  Jennifer Williams - jensmail78@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                                  ...Teko - Eco Merino Light Hiking Socks

                                  Arron Robinson - mouserar@...
                                  ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
                                  ...Thorlo - Level 3 Hiker Socks

                                  ==
                                  http://BackpackGearTest.org

                                  ICQ No. 38215599
                                  MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
                                  Yahoo Messenger: aushiker
                                • Andrew Priest
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Nov 24, 2005
                                    MONITORS AVAILABLE
                                    ==================

                                    Christine Korhonen - chris.korhonen@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                    ...All Terrain - Hiker's Hand Sanz
                                    ...Gerber - Triode

                                    Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
                                    ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                    ...Granite Gear - Winterizer
                                    ...Big Sky Products - Evolution 2P
                                    ...Benchmade - 530
                                    ...Darn Tough Vermont - Boot Sock Full Cushion

                                    Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
                                    ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                                    ...Bask - Trekking Sleeping Bag
                                    ...Merrell - Waterpro Ultrasport
                                    ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Scout 1/2-Zip Shirt

                                    Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                    ...Spenco - Day Hiker Insole
                                    ...Coleman - F1 Lite Lantern

                                    Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
                                    ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                    ...Merrell - Chameleon Kids Regular
                                    ...Coleman - Xcursion Lantern

                                    Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                    ...Integral Designs - eVENT Rain Pants
                                    ...Atsko - Snowseal

                                    Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
                                    ...MAX: 5 HAS: 2
                                    ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Shak Hoody
                                    ...Sierra Designs - Echo/Electra

                                    Alex Tweedly - alex@...
                                    ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                    ...Luxurylite Gear - Travel Pillow
                                    ...Seattle Sports - LED Hedz Light
                                    ...Snugpak - Softie Chrysalis Micro Sleeping Bag
                                    ...Kershaw - Rainbow Leek Knife

                                    Michael Wheiler - jmwlaw@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                    ...Sierra Designs - Rock Creek and Osage
                                    ...La Sportiva - Venture Mid XCR

                                    Chuck Kime - ckime@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                    ...Hennessy Hammock - Supershelter
                                    ...Ultralight Outfitters - Beercan Stove
                                    ...Magellan - Mapsend Topo 3D USA

                                    Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
                                    ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                    ...Molehill Mt. Equipment - Backpack Diaper Bag

                                    Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                    ...INKA - Inka Pens
                                    ...Sierra Designs - Hurricane Jacket and Pants
                                    ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Fall Line Pant

                                    Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                    ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights
                                    ...Wayah Press - A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike
                                    ...Sierra Designs - Big Dog Sleeping Bag

                                    Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
                                    ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                    ...Keen Footwear - Taos
                                    ...Integral Designs - Silshelter Bug Liner
                                    ...Dunham - Alcatraz Trail Shoes
                                    ...Sierra Designs - Hercules Assault

                                    Steve Nelson - nazdarovye@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                    ...Gregory Mountain Products - G-pack
                                    ...Big Sky Products - Warm-n-Cozy Full Zip Epic Pant
                                    ...Thorlo - Level 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend

                                    Roger Caffin - r.caffin@...
                                    ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                    ...Eastern Mountain Sports - Ridgeline Pack
                                    ...La Sportiva - Rajas Trail Runner

                                    Louis (Kiatikun) Luangkesorn - lluang@...
                                    ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                    ...Delorme - Earthmate GPS LT-20

                                    Pam Wyant - pamwyant@...
                                    ...MAX: 3 HAS: 1
                                    ...Spenco - Backpacker Insole

                                    Jamie J. DeBenedetto - jdeben@...
                                    ...MAX: 2 HAS: 0

                                    Brian Tannehill - bj@...
                                    ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                    ...Six Moon Designs - Comet Pack

                                    Colleen Porter - tarbubble@...
                                    ...MAX: 4 HAS: 1
                                    ...Valandre - Shocking Blue

                                    Attila Hargitai - attila.hargitai@...
                                    ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                    ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Pack Cover

                                    David Sowards-Emmerd - davese@...
                                    ...MAX: 3 HAS: 1
                                    ...Valandre - La Fayette

                                    George Griffin - griffin42@...
                                    ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
[...]

                                    ...Sierra Designs - Cirque/Mist

                                    =
                                    School of Accounting, Finance and Economics
                                    Faculty of Business and Law
                                    Edith Cowan University
                                    Pearson Street
                                    Churchlands

                                    Phone: + 8 9273 8116
                                    Fax: + 8 9273 8121

                                    Skype Voice: Aushiker
                                    ICQ No. 38215599
                                    MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
                                    Yahoo Messenger: aushiker
                                  • Andrew Priest
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 1, 2005
                                      MONITORS AVAILABLE
                                      ==================

[...]

                                      ...Duofold - Multisport Mid Layer Jacket

                                      Jamie J. DeBenedetto - jdeben@...
                                      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                      ...Duofold - Varitherm Midweight Base Layers

                                      Colleen Porter - tarbubble@...
                                      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                      ...Valandre - Shocking Blue
                                      ...Kahtoola - KTS-Steel

                                      Attila Hargitai - attila.hargitai@...
                                      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                      ...Integral Designs - Silcoat Pack Cover

                                      David Sowards-Emmerd - davese@...
                                      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                      ...Valandre - La Fayette
                                      ...Outdoor Research - Rando Cap

                                      Curt Peterson - curt@...
                                      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
[...]

                                      ...Humm Foods Inc - Larabar

                                      George Griffin - griffin42@...
                                      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
                                      ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium 'Jet-ti' stove
                                      ...Outdoor Research - Talon Gloves

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Dec 11, 2005
                                        MONITORS AVAILABLE
                                        ==================

[...]

                                        Jim Sabiston - jimsabis@...
                                        ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jan 19, 2006
                                          MONITORS AVAILABLE
                                          ==================

                                          Jennifer Pope - jennifer.pope@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                          ...Big Sky Products - Warm-n-Cozy Epic Jackets
                                          ...Aqua Star - UV Purifier Aquastar

                                          Christine Korhonen - chris.korhonen@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 1
                                          ...Cascade Designs - Womens ProLite

                                          Will Rietveld - willi_wabbit@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                          ...AntiGravityGear - Universal Alcohol Stove Accessory Pack
                                          ...Coleman - Xtreme Stove & Maintenance Kit

                                          Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
                                          ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                                          ...Big Sky Products - Evolution 2P
                                          ...Benchmade - 530
                                          ...Darn Tough Vermont - Boot Sock Full Cushion

                                          Edward (Ted) Ripley-Duggan - erd@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Atsko - Water Guard Spray and Sports Wash

                                          Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
                                          ...MAX: 5 HAS: 3
                                          ...Merrell - Waterpro Ultrasport
                                          ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Scout 1/2-Zip Shirt
                                          ...Gregory Mountain Products - Triconi Pack

                                          Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                          ...Spyderco - Vagabond Fixed Blade
                                          ...Coleman - F1 Lite Lantern
                                          ...Mountain Safety Research - Lightning Snowshoes

                                          Sonjia Leyva - leyva_sm@...
                                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                          ...Merrell - Chameleon Kids Regular
                                          ...Coleman - Xcursion Lantern

                                          Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                          ...Integral Designs - eVENT Rain Pants
                                          ...Atsko - Snowseal
                                          ...Gregory Mountain Products - Maven

                                          Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                          ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Shak Hoody
                                          ...Sierra Designs - Echo/Electra

                                          Alex Tweedly - alex@...
                                          ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
                                          ...Luxurylite Gear - Travel Pillow
                                          ...Seattle Sports - LED Hedz Light
                                          ...Snugpak - Softie Chrysalis Micro Sleeping Bag
                                          ...Kershaw - Rainbow Leek Knife

                                          Mike Lipay - hiking@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Spyderco - Salt 1 Spyderedge

                                          Michael Wheiler - jmwlaw@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                          ...La Sportiva - Venture Mid XCR
                                          ...Leatherman Tool Group - e307x

                                          Kathleen Waters - kathy@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Magellan - EXplorist 600

                                          Chuck Kime - ckime@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                          ...Ultralight Outfitters - Beercan Stove
                                          ...Magellan - Mapsend Topo 3D USA

                                          Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Molehill Mt. Equipment - Backpack Diaper Bag

                                          Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                          ...INKA - Inka Pens
                                          ...Sierra Designs - Hurricane Jacket and Pants
                                          ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Fall Line Pant

                                          Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                          ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Approach Tights
                                          ...Wayah Press - A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike
                                          ...Sierra Designs - Big Dog Sleeping Bag

                                          Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
                                          ...MAX: 5 HAS: 2
                                          ...Sierra Designs - Hercules Assault
                                          ...Smith - Factor Frames with Ignitor Lenses

                                          Roger Caffin - r.caffin@...
                                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                          ...Eastern Mountain Sports - Ridgeline Pack
                                          ...La Sportiva - Rajas Trail Runner

                                          Pam Wyant - pamwyant@...
                                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                          ...Spenco - Backpacker Insole
                                          ...Duofold - Multisport Mid Layer Jacket

                                          Jamie J. DeBenedetto - jdeben@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Duofold - Varitherm Midweight Base Layers

                                          Brian Tannehill - bj@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Humm Foods Inc - Larabar

                                          Colleen Porter - tarbubble@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                          ...Valandre - Shocking Blue
                                          ...Kahtoola - KTS-Steel

                                          Attila Hargitai - attila.hargitai@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Dunham - Cloud Pileus

                                          David Sowards-Emmerd - davese@...
                                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                          ...Valandre - La Fayette
                                          ...Outdoor Research - Rando Cap

                                          George Griffin - griffin42@...
                                          ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
                                          ...Outdoor Research - Talon Gloves

                                          Curt Peterson - curt@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 2
                                          ...Coleman - Xtremecat Catalytic Heater
                                          ...Wilderness Wear - Kosciuszko Socks

                                          Leesa Joiner - leesaj@...
                                          ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
                                          ...Keen Footwear - Boulder
                                          ...Katadyn - Hiker Pro
                                          ...Coleman - Krypton 2 Tent

                                          Kenneth (Ken) Bigelow - krb84108@...
                                          ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
                                          ...Coleman - Backpacker Table & Gear System
                                          ...Duofold - Varitherm Silk Weight Base Layers