Outdoor Research Prism Cap Field Reports, 5/16/2006, 12:00 pm

  • backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of backpackgeartesters
      Outdoor Research Prism Cap Field Reports

      Tuesday May 16, 2006
      12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 10 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Notes:
      G'day

      The Outdoor Research Prism Cap Field Reports are due on May 16, 2006. This means you can now submit your report for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline, please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Sir Andrew
      List Moderator
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of backpackgeartesters
        Outdoor Research Prism Cap Field Reports

        Tuesday May 16, 2006
        12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Notes:
        G'day

        The Outdoor Research Prism Cap Field Reports are due on May 16, 2006. This means you can now submit your report for editing and upload.

        Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline, please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing list Yahoo! This is most important!

        Thanks
        Sir Andrew
        List Moderator

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
      • bigdawgryan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2006
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com,
          backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Outdoor Research Prism Cap Field Reports
          > Tuesday May 16, 2006
          > 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm

          I have been swamped at work. I should have my draft FR submitted this
          evening (late).

          Thanks,

          Ryan Christensen