GoLiteWhims arrived - Roger Caffin, also OOP

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      The Golite Whims trousers have arrived safely. Very light and compact.

      My IR will be delayed by circumstances somewhat beyond my control ....
      We are about to head off interstate forthwith to see daughter #2, who rang this morning to say that baby #2 arrived a
      couple of weeks early but is thriving. Flat out packing car. We will be away for the rest of the week.
      I expect to be able to get the IR in by about Wed of next week - the 10th May.

      Andrew - you could schedule the FR and LTR from fairly soon if you wish. I will be taking the Whims with me as we will
      probably do a little walking while we are interstate: into FR stuff already!

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin