EDIT: Simblissity UnSlack Pack - Initial Report -Thomas Vickers

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      Simblissity UnSlack Pack Initial Report
      April 27, 2006
      Thomas Vickers

      Hi TV,
      The link in your html version is good.
      Edit suggestions follow enclosed between *** *** marks.
      I'm looking forward to reading if this pocket stays in place.
      Carol, Monitor
      Apr 29

      The first is the Circumferential Compression system which is used to
      mount the pocket on a pack. This system consists of a length of
      shockcord that wraps around the pocket (and the strap it attaches to
      on the pack) which is held in place by a tiny cordlock.
      *** "As written, "which" seems to refer back to the pocket. How about,
      "This system consists of a length of shockcord that wraps around the
      pocket (and the strap it attaches to on the pack) AND is held in place
      by a tiny cordlock." ***

      The idea behind this attachment system is that as the pocket gets
      filled, the shockcord can be tighten to hold the contents securely and
      *** tightened ***

      This is a length of 38 in (97 cm) length of shockcord (with cordlock)
      *** remove 1 "length" ***

      I use an after market pocket/attachment with all of my packs. The
      reason is that I liked to have certain things like snacks, gps,
      *** I like ***

      Can I attach it to a belt and still access? (waist belt, no pack)
      *** "still access it" or "still access the contents" ***