Tim - oop until Monday

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2005
      Hi,

      Sorry for the late announcement but I've been oop most of the past
      week, and will continue until Monday. I'll post my IR for the
      Winterizer then. If anyone posts their IR for the Mapdonna, I won't
      be able to edit them until probably Tuesday at the earliest.

      Tim
    • Rick Allnutt
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
        tcoug7 wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Sorry for the late announcement but I've been oop most of the past
        > week, and will continue until Monday. I'll post my IR for the
        > Winterizer then. If anyone posts their IR for the Mapdonna, I won't
        > be able to edit them until probably Tuesday at the earliest.
        >
        > Tim

        Hi Tim,

        Mapdana IRs were posted:

        Rick - 10 Feb msg 64946
        Leesa - 19 Feb msg 65504
        Kathryn - 12 Feb msg 65058

        Rick
        BGT Test Mod

      • tcoug7
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2005
          Thanks Rick,

          I'm back and will begin editing either tonight or tomorrow. You're
          first!

          Tim

          I saw a post somewhere from Andrew about cross-posting, so I guess if
          you posted on the other list, I should post your edits there too,
          correct?

          > Hi Tim,
          >
          > Mapdana IRs were posted:
          >
          > Rick - 10 Feb msg 64946
          > Leesa - 19 Feb msg 65504
          > Kathryn - 12 Feb msg 65058
          >
          > Rick
          > BGT Test Mod

        • Rick Allnutt
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2005
            Gear: Mapdana
            Monitor: Tim C
            Tester: Rick Allnutt

            The editing business should occur here. The point of the cross posting
            notice was that it is not necessary to post to both lists.
            Thanks for volunteering to be monitor for the test. I look forward to
            your edits.

            Rick

            tcoug7 wrote:

            > Thanks Rick,
            >
            > I'm back and will begin editing either tonight or tomorrow. You're
            > first!
            >
            > Tim
            >
            > I saw a post somewhere from Andrew about cross-posting, so I guess if
            > you posted on the other list, I should post your edits there too,
            > correct?
            >

            > > Hi Tim,
            > >
            > > Mapdana IRs were posted:
            > >
            > > Rick - 10 Feb msg 64946
            > > Leesa - 19 Feb msg 65504
            > > Kathryn - 12 Feb msg 65058
            > >
            > > Rick
            > > BGT Test Mod

            > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
            > click here
            > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129cavj89/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705065786:HM/EXP=1109698669/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

          • Shane Steinkamp
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2005
              All Spyderco items shipped out today. Watch for 'em.

              Shane
            • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
                Cool! I got the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker (sharpener) for my birthday and it
                works great! When the Delica (knife) arrives I'll have a Spyderco set! I
                wonder if the Delica will arrive before the IBEX Tights. Who would have
                thought that possible....

                Jet

                "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@...> wrote on 02/28/2005
                09:11:58 PM: