EDIT: LONG TERM REPORT - Atsko Sno-Seal - Richard Lyon

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Richard,

      This is your official edit of your

      LONG TERM REPORT
      SNO-SEAL® ORIGINAL BEESWAX WATERPROOFING

      Nice report. I have one edit for you below

      March 31, 2006

      **EDIT** In your html the 31 has an ' after it.

      Thats all. Good Job. One comment though and maybe it is me, but I cannot see a difference between the two shoes in your picture.

      Once you have made the edit please upload to the item's folder. Make sure you check the LTR button whne you do so.

      Jason B
      Atsko Monitor

    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Jason.
        Regarding the picture - the difference is more noticeable on the
        shoes than in the picture, perhaps because I'm still learning proper
        use of a digital camera with flash. Do you think I should include
        the picture? By the way I did ask a friend (who hadn't seen the
        shoes) if she could see a difference in the photo, and she said
        yes. I've fixed the typo and will upload after hearing from you on
        this. Richard
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Boyle <c4jc88@...>
        wrote:

        > Richard,
        >
        > This is your official edit of your
        >
        > LONG TERM REPORT
        > SNO-SEAL® ORIGINAL BEESWAX WATERPROOFING
        >
        > Nice report. I have one edit for you below
        >
        > March 31, 2006
        >
        > **EDIT** In your html the 31 has an ' after it.
        >
        > Thats all. Good Job. One comment though and maybe it is me,
        but I cannot see a difference between the two shoes in your
        picture.

        > Once you have made the edit please upload to the item's folder.
        Make sure you check the LTR button whne you do so.

        > Jason B
        > Atsko Monitor

      • Jason Boyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
          Richard,

          I think you should keep the picture, I did see a little difference,
          it just did not appear a lot darker. Could be my computer screen too.
          Upload at will!

          Jason

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <rlyon@...>
          wrote:

          > Jason.
          > Regarding the picture - the difference is more noticeable on the
          > shoes than in the picture, perhaps because I'm still learning proper
          > use of a digital camera with flash. Do you think I should include
          > the picture? By the way I did ask a friend (who hadn't seen the
          > shoes) if she could see a difference in the photo, and she said
          > yes. I've fixed the typo and will upload after hearing from you on
          > this. Richard
        • richardglyon
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
            Jason - uploaded with the picture. RGL