Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Jesse McCulloch Leatherman FR

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      At 03:45 PM 1/04/2006, you wrote:
      >Andrew/Mike,
      >
      > I have posted for him to get in touch with us on one of his threads
      >on backpacker.com

      Thanks Jason. I take it that is active then on Backpacker.com? Do
      you have his username?

      Andrew

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
        At 12:14 PM 1/04/2006, you wrote:
        >Andrew:
        >
        >I hope you have been getting copies of my emails to Jesse, I have
        >heard nothing from him since March 13 when I was advised that the
        >report would be posted on March 14. He has received at least one
        >email per week since then from me. His report is now more than 3
        >weeks over due. If he were communicating with me, I wouldn't be as worried.

        Hi Michael

        Yes have been getting your emails and appreciate your efforts. Just
        now escalated this. Let see what happens. Hopefully we will not have
        to take this over to the Backpacker forums.

        Andrew

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
          At 03:45 PM 1/04/2006, you wrote:
          >Andrew/Mike,
          >
          > I have posted for him to get in touch with us on one of his threads
          >on backpacker.com

          Thanks Jason. Hopefully that gets a response. I would not like to
          have to raise the issue of his "taking gear" on the forums if I can
          avoid it. Does no good for anyone.

          Andrew