Jesse McCulloch Leatherman FR

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
      Andrew:

      I hope you have been getting copies of my emails to Jesse, I have heard nothing from him since March 13 when I was advised that the report would be posted on March 14. He has received at least one email per week since then from me. His report is now more than 3 weeks over due. If he were communicating with me, I wouldn't be as worried.

      Mike

    • Jason Boyle
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
        Andrew/Mike,

        I have posted for him to get in touch with us on one of his threads
        on backpacker.com

        Jason B
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
          At 03:45 PM 1/04/2006, you wrote:
          >Andrew/Mike,
          >
          > I have posted for him to get in touch with us on one of his threads
          >on backpacker.com

          Thanks Jason. I take it that is active then on Backpacker.com? Do
          you have his username?

          Andrew

        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
            At 12:14 PM 1/04/2006, you wrote:
            >Andrew:
            >
            >I hope you have been getting copies of my emails to Jesse, I have
            >heard nothing from him since March 13 when I was advised that the
            >report would be posted on March 14. He has received at least one
            >email per week since then from me. His report is now more than 3
            >weeks over due. If he were communicating with me, I wouldn't be as worried.

            Hi Michael

            Yes have been getting your emails and appreciate your efforts. Just
            now escalated this. Let see what happens. Hopefully we will not have
            to take this over to the Backpacker forums.

            Andrew

          • Andrew Priest
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
              At 03:45 PM 1/04/2006, you wrote:
              >Andrew/Mike,
              >
              > I have posted for him to get in touch with us on one of his threads
              >on backpacker.com

              Thanks Jason. Hopefully that gets a response. I would not like to
              have to raise the issue of his "taking gear" on the forums if I can
              avoid it. Does no good for anyone.

              Andrew