ATTN:> Chuck Carnes - Molehill Mt. Equipment Backpack Diaper Bag

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hi Chuck

      I am showing your Molehill Mt. Equipment Backpack Diaper Bag
      Long-term Report which was edited on March 18, 2006 as not yet been
      uploaded to the BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem
      delaying this upload? Can we assist in some way?

      Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • Chuck Carnes
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
        Sorry about that Andrew. I think Rick had sent me an
        e-mail saying he wanted to see the html version before
        I uploaded so I added the picture, posted it in the
        test folder, sent him an e-mail that I had it there to
        approve and didn't hear back from him. To be honest,
        it slipped my mind that I had not went ahead and
        posted it in the LTR folder. It is now there and I
        appologize for the delay.

        Did I mention that I think Austalia and it's people is
        Awesome! (trying to smooth things over) :)

        --- Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Chuck
        >
        > I am showing your Molehill Mt. Equipment Backpack
        > Diaper Bag
        > Long-term Report which was edited on March 18, 2006
        > as not yet been
        > uploaded to the BackpackGearTest.org website. Is
        > there a problem
        > delaying this upload? Can we assist in some way?
        >
        > Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days
        > of editing.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Andrew Priest
        > List Moderator

        Chuck Carnes

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 11:50 PM
          At 09:45 PM 31/03/2006, you wrote:
          > To be honest,
          >it slipped my mind that I had not went ahead and
          >posted it in the LTR folder. It is now there and I
          >appologize for the delay.

          Thanks Chuck.

          >Did I mention that I think Austalia and it's people is
          >Awesome! (trying to smooth things over) :)

          Ahh I am a Kiwi ... we have a different view of Australians :-)

          Andrew