ATTN:> Alex Tweedly - Princeton Tec Apex

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi Alex

      I am showing Ralph's Princeton Tec Apex Initial Report as not being
      edited by you within the expected five days of posting by the
      tester. The report was posted on March 14, 2006.

      I appreciate that I may have missed your edit (I often do this) or
      overlooked deleting the test from my holding folder. If I have done
      either please accept my apologies, otherwise could you please take a
      look at this report?

      If you can't get to at present, just let me know and I will cover it.
      Not a big issue.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
    • Alex Tweedly
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
        Andrew Priest wrote:

        >Hi Alex
        >
        >I am showing Ralph's Princeton Tec Apex Initial Report as not being
        >edited by you within the expected five days of posting by the
        >tester. The report was posted on March 14, 2006.
        >
        >I appreciate that I may have missed your edit (I often do this) or
        >overlooked deleting the test from my holding folder. If I have done
        >either please accept my apologies, otherwise could you please take a
        >look at this report?
        >
        >If you can't get to at present, just let me know and I will cover it.
        >Not a big issue.

        msg 16498 - edited (just) on time :-)

        --
        Alex Tweedly http://www.tweedly.net