TEST REMINDER - Rail Riders Extreme Adventure pants

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      TEST REMINDER - Rail Riders Extreme Adventure pants

      The original call was made by Andy Mytys as message 15353. It closes
      Tomorrow night, the second of March.

      Thus far, I have applications by the following:

      Kathryn Doiron
      Russell Curry
      Greg Mehojah
      Chuck Kime
      Chuck Carnes

      If anyone else has applied, please forward the message number in reply
      to this message.
      I will be completing the call and selections, as the BGT Moderator of
      the test.

      Rick
      BGT Moderator
    • MadFireman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        I've applied too. The message number is #15446 on Feb 24.

        Andrew Buskov

        > Thus far, I have applications by the following:
        >
        > Kathryn Doiron
        > Russell Curry
        > Greg Mehojah
        > Chuck Kime
        > Chuck Carnes
        >
        > If anyone else has applied, please forward the message number in reply
        > to this message.
        > I will be completing the call and selections, as the BGT Moderator of
        > the test.
        >
        > Rick
        > BGT Moderator
      • Rick
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          Thanks. Lynne reminded me and I was just looking for the post. You are
          added to the list.

          Rick