EDIT - LTR Krypton 2 Tent David Posalski

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Long Term Report: Coleman Exponent Gear Krypton 2 tent
      David Posalski

      David, Just a couple edits and a suggestion. You use 'we' quite a bit.
      Maybe you could stick with using first person references, except where you
      are actually talking about your son helping.
      It is a little distracting and sounds like there is more than one of you.
      Edits below.
      Thanks, Leesa

      Website- www.coleman.com www.exponentgear.com***

      ****Only include the top level URL of the manufacturer (Coleman)

      Actual Measurements
      My actual measurements can be found in the Initial Report***.
      ***Should be an actual link to the Initial report

      Our testing during this final stage with the Krypton 2 was on a very cold
      night with no breeze. We had a low of 18 F ()****
      ****Metric conversion

      When the tent was being erected, we had winds of 20 MPH()***.
      **** Metric conversion

      Overall, I have found this to be a tent that could definitely be used as a
      four-season tent.
      ***not sure that you should say 'definitely', since you haven't tested it in
      4 seasons***

      The vestibules *give* great weather protected space for gear. The space
      inside the tent is large for a two-person tent and is very comfortable.
      *** give* reads oddly � *maybe* provides would be a better choice?

    • David Posalski
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Thanks for the edits.

        I was told in the XtremeCat test, also from Coleman, to use the exponent
        gear website for ease of navigation. I know the guide says to use the
        parent site. Perhaps we can get some additional clarification on this one
        so that all my reports are consistent for this brand.

        David Posalski

        >Website- www.coleman.com www.exponentgear.com***
        >
        >****Only include the top level URL of the manufacturer (Coleman)

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
          At 12:29 AM 2/03/2006, you wrote:
          >Thanks for the edits.
          >
          >I was told in the XtremeCat test, also from Coleman, to use the exponent
          >gear website for ease of navigation. I know the guide says to use the
          >parent site. Perhaps we can get some additional clarification on this one
          >so that all my reports are consistent for this brand.

          Either or both is acceptable.

          Andrew