ATTN Leatherman e-307 Testers--Field Reports

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Just a quick reminder for all of you Leatherman e-307 testers that your Field Reports are due in less than one week (March 7 due date). I have received Ryan's report. I am going to be OOP until Sunday but will review Ryan's report while on the road. Look forward to receiving all of your reports.

      Mike Wheiler, Test Monitor