BGT News

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      After a short editorial lapse, originally occasioned by the move to the
      new server, the BGT News is again functional.

      I moved the old stories into their archive folders and have just posted
      Stephanie's Snot Spot call.

      Since Coy's call closes this evening, I will not put that story up in
      the news.

      If anyone is wondering what all this is about, take a look at:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/News/

      Rick
      News Editor