Bridgedale X-Hale Women's applicants

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      I emailed the US distributer of the socks regarding color choices
      since their website isn't really up-to-date on this item yet. This
      is the response I got:

      Jennifer,

      Thanks for your inquiry and interest in the Xhale for women. This
      spring the Xhale comes in a Sugar-White/ Grey, Mist Grey/Raspberry
      and a Natural/ Blueberry.

      If you would like to see these socks they can be viewed on our
      website, www.garmontusa.com

      We are in the process of updating the site and the new colors should
      be on it by late this afternoon.

      Regards,

      Biff
      Garmont USA/Bridgedale

      It looks like their website is updated and the color choices are
      online now.

      Jennifer Pope