re ROUGH DRAFT: IR- Victorinox Swisstool Spirit - Becki Stacy *warning, very long!*

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      > Oops...
      > I've been bugging poor Jim since he worked on the test call! Sorry I
      > got it mixed up who was doing exactly what, guys. Must've missed a
      > post somewhere...
      No, I don't think the news of who is the Test Monitor always gets posted
      (Andrew?).
      You just post to the group and the Monitor picks it up.
      That said, it does no harm to make sure the Test Monitor sees the posting.

      > I'll lob off the actual testing info and make a general comment about
      > spending a good part of the day Saturday playing around with it, with
      > my results to be included on the FR.
      That's the way.
      No harm foreshadowing what might be in the FR of course.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin